Hunters in the Snow by Tobias Wolff(1981)

 


rating: 9/10

 <Hunters in the Snow> was impressive because the story reflects reality very well. Especially for me, I could feel empathy for both Frank and Tub. There are many groups in that I am involved in KMLA society, and my image and status in each group are different. I usually feel like Frank but sometimes in Tub's or Kenny's position. When some friends make fun of me, I feel like I can shoot them with a gun. However, sometimes when I am stressed out, I make fun of my friend. I think this is one of human nature. People's feelings are self-oriented and not considered from the other person's view. That's why Frank couldn't realize that Tub felt like that. The 'friendship' seems ironic in this context. They are friends, but each doesn't try to take care of the other. Also, they don't know each other very well. It might be the reality of what people call friendship. I also should think about if I really know my friends, and if I really take care of them. 

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

The Semplica-Girl Diaries by George Saunders(2012)

The Tower by Marghanita Laski (1955)

A Very Old Man With Enormous Wings by Gabriel Garcia Marquez